Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Head Gear

Here is our little cutie sporting some serious head gear. She has been using it for a couple of weeks now. The helmet is to help with reshaping her head. It is nice because now we don't get as many questions about her birthmark. Also another fringe benefit is the protection it offers her from her three year old brother, Ashton. For example, just tonight she had a semi-hard ball ricochet off her helmet compliments of Ashton.

4 comments:

kristib said...

Anything that protects the head is great! Someone asked Lydia the other day if I had hit her because of the (self-inflicted) bruise on her forehead. So Abbie is protected and matches her cousins. Bonus.

Mike and Chiye said...

Just so you know, I think kids with helmets are soooooo stinkin' cute!!! And, I'm not sure what my boys are going to do without theirs. They are so used to the protection, I'm a little afraid to see what happens when they hit their head for the first time!!! Too many times we've said, "that goodness you have your hat on!!!"

Stacey said...

Yes, she is absolutely adorable, helmet and all!

P.S. Welcome to the world of blogging! I LOVE checking out my friends' blogs to see what they are up to!

the dahle family said...

It never hurts to have any extra protection from older siblings! Welcome to the blogging world. We're looking forward to keeping up on the adventures of your family!

Background 1