

"She's my Zebra, Mom!" Ashton was
adamant that Abbie was HIS Zebra and HE was the Zookeeper. I had to wonder to myself was it the striped shirt Abbie's wearing or just a little boy's longing for a pet that she was transformed into a Zebra this morning? I do have to agree that by putting up the chairs across the entrance to the kitchen, so I could mop the floor, made it look somewhat like a nice holding place for zoo animals. The bars on the chairs made it look so real. Well, if anyone does come to visit we can really call this place a Zoo afterall. Our first animal being a Zebra (thanks to Abbie and some help from a little brother:))
3 comments:
Those little teeth are so cute!
Audrey is on a zookeeper kick as well. She wears her khaki zoo keeper outfit as often as I'll let her, claims she's going to be an animal rescuer when she grows up, and has turned my hall closet into an "animal nursery." She often "walks" Alyssa. (Alyssa being on all fours, wearing a leash). Too bad, that neither Graton or I are "pet people." Good thing, she's got an imagination to make up for it!
Imagination is great.
Post a Comment