Friday, November 6, 2009

Superhero and Native Americans



Everyone needs a superhero even Pocahontas, or should I say two Pocahontas. This year Ashton was our Spiderman, with muscles. I searches three stores to find the Spiderman with muscles because as every person knows you need to have muscles when you are a superhero, at least "our" Spiderman felt so. As for the two lovely ladies of our household, the final decision was Pocahontas after many weeks of back and forth between a leopard and Pocahontas. I have to say that I surprised myself this year by being able to make two Pocahontas outfits for only $6 each. The girls loved the costumes and the thing that made all my hardwork worth while was Grace's comment. She said, "Mom, can I wear this to bed." If they want to sleep in it than you know that you did a good job:) Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

kristib said...

Abbie has impressive braids!

Melanie said...

Welcome back to blogging!!! LOVE the costumes...super job on them!

Valerie said...

Wow, I can't believe how big they are! Grace looks like you, Ashton looks like Alan, and Abby looks like Angelika :)

Great job on the costumes!!

Background 1