Our new arrival has joined us! Alan has known the gender of this little one since the fifth month and has kept it a secret through the whole pregnancy, as I did not want to know until delivery. Way to go Alan! So, for all those who have been waiting to hear...we had a.....................girl. Her name is Amanda Sidney, named after two great women in our family who we hope she will draw inspiration from through out her life. She was 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 20 in. long. Her cute hat bow the nurses made for her in the hospital when she was born.
I was so excited to see this post!!! I LOVE the little hat!I think she looks like Ashton in that pic. You look great and so happy!!! Yay to Alan for not slipping up and congratulations you and Alan for adding to the Brown family and making the world a better place:) I can't wait to see her in person!
Adorable!! Amazing!! I've been so anxiously awaiting this post! And she looks like she belongs perfectly in your sweet family. How did you all manage without her before? I love the name, is Amanda from Alan's family? I know your Mom's name is Sidney. When I told Sydney the name, she was of course thrilled. We are SO HAPPY for you! Go Andrea, hope you are healing well and feeling great!
Oh my, those pictures are precious! I love the family of 6! We're so glad she's here and that mama and baby are healthy. You look fabulous, Dre, and she is a cutie!
Congratulations! She is beautiful, and you are so lucky to have her! (Audrey will be 3 in a couple of weeks, and I'm feeling a little sad that my baby is so old!) And way to go, Alan, for keeping it a secret! I'm so happy for you and your amazing family. Love and miss you lots, and hope to see you again soon!
10 comments:
I was so excited to see this post!!! I LOVE the little hat!I think she looks like Ashton in that pic. You look great and so happy!!! Yay to Alan for not slipping up and congratulations you and Alan for adding to the Brown family and making the world a better place:) I can't wait to see her in person!
Adorable!! Amazing!! I've been so anxiously awaiting this post! And she looks like she belongs perfectly in your sweet family. How did you all manage without her before? I love the name, is Amanda from Alan's family? I know your Mom's name is Sidney. When I told Sydney the name, she was of course thrilled. We are SO HAPPY for you! Go Andrea, hope you are healing well and feeling great!
She is adorable. I can't believe you have 4 kids? Weren't you just dating a few years ago? I am impressed Alan kept it a secret for that long.
Oh my, those pictures are precious! I love the family of 6! We're so glad she's here and that mama and baby are healthy. You look fabulous, Dre, and she is a cutie!
Congratulations!! She's darling. I love the name, Amanda Sidney.Hope we get to see you guys sometime. I think we are only 9 hours away!
Congratulations! She is beautiful, and you are so lucky to have her! (Audrey will be 3 in a couple of weeks, and I'm feeling a little sad that my baby is so old!) And way to go, Alan, for keeping it a secret! I'm so happy for you and your amazing family. Love and miss you lots, and hope to see you again soon!
Congratulations! You guys are great and she's adorable!
congrats!!! this is WONDERFUL news! we love you all! give her a kiss for us!
Congrats! Another beautiful girl. I'm proud of you for braving 4 kids...you're my hero Andrea!
Congratulation, Andrea! She's beautiful.
Post a Comment