




The Equestrian Games have come to Kentucky! We have been trying to figure out how we can have this once in a life time experience on a very lean budget (i.e. because I'm taking one grad class this semester and that has basically zapped our finances). Well, our daughter, Grace, helped us out:) She won two grounds tickets to the Equestrian Games at school by winning a writing contest. HURRAY for our amazing Grace!
Since kids are free that made it perfect for our little family to attend. Unfortunately, tragedy hit and I (Andrea) got sick so daddy took Grace and Ashton to have this once in a life time opportunity and I stayed home with the two youngest who were getting over their sickness. Sometimes life gives you lemons, so you just have to make lemonade (actually hot lemon tea for my really bad cold).
1 comment:
I am so sorry that you didn't get to attend but way to go Grace. We didn't end up getting to go so at least you won't be the "only" one that didn't get to attend:) Hope you are on the mend!!
Post a Comment