

Okay, I've been wanting to blog about this for awhile, but have not. So, hear it goes. This activity was to be a daddy bonding experience and unfortunately Daddy hurt his back and wasn't able to do much, so it became a mommy and kids project. We had a fun time! My lack of quality tools and know-how was a minor set back, but overall the cars turned out okay(lucky for me they are young and don't know the difference). I definitely know what to use next time POWER TOOLS!
2 comments:
That is so great you did that with them; I didn't get to see the cars that night and Grace's looks great! Good for you - I would definitely have bailed if Nate were not able to help them with it, but you are awesome.
Looks like a fun project! What happened to Alan?
Post a Comment