Grace and Ashton were in heaven at Grandma and Grandpa's house as they got to enjoy two of their favorite things at the same time. Cousins and dressing up! We just love being with family!!!!
Hey! I saw you on Lark's blog. How fun to be able to get together with everyone. I was so glad to see you. I have been wondering about you on and off since you left. Can I just say how funny it is that Grace still looks like she did when she was a baby. I totally recognized her. :)
2 comments:
So fun! I love that southern belle outfit!
Hey! I saw you on Lark's blog. How fun to be able to get together with everyone. I was so glad to see you. I have been wondering about you on and off since you left. Can I just say how funny it is that Grace still looks like she did when she was a baby. I totally recognized her. :)
Post a Comment