We are expecting a new little addition to our family in March. Unfortunately, because of the "Morning Sickness" I am unable to undate anything. So hopefully, when I get farther along I will beable to tell you all about our fabulous vacation and our wonderful growing family:)
5 comments:
Congratulations! I hope you feel better soon. Let me know if i can help at all with the kids to give you a break.
Congrats! How exciting. You're gonna have your hands full, but you'll handle it with grace and ease I'm sure!
Congratulations!! Hope you feel better soon!
Congrats! I hope the morning sickness goes away soon!
Woo-HOO! Bring on #4! You guys are such an amazing family, that little baby is so lucky to be coming to your home. We miss your family so much it hurts! Sydney needs to give Grace a phone call - we spend lots of time talking about Grace, and Sydney really misses her. Congrats and thanks for sharing the great news!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment