

We are so proud of our growing girl! She sits up all by herself:)You can also see her new accessory in this picture, her hearing aid. She just got it a few weeks ago. For Amanda it is a multi-faceted instrument. On one hand it helps her with her minor hearing loss in the left ear, but on the other hand it makes a great chew toy:)
3 comments:
She is such a big girl...her eyes and smile light up the room!
She is growning so fast. I can't believe how blue her eyes are and of course her hair is getting longer by the day. Your kids are all so lucky! Hope you guys are feeling better:)
That's great that you got her a hearing aid! That will help ensure the minor hearing loss doesn't inhibit language development. We sure miss you guys! I have a cute pic of the girls with Amanda, I'll have to email to you.
Post a Comment